Neil Heinen, of WISC-TV3’s “For the Record,” talks with Tech Council President Tom Still and bluDiagnostics Co-founders Katie Brenner and Jodi Schroll about the upcoming 2016 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. bluDiagnostics was last year’s Life Sciences category winner and overall grand prize winner. Watch the show here. For more information on the contest, visit www.govsbizplancontest.com.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018