Neil Heinen, of WISC-TV3’s “For the Record,” talks with Tech Council President Tom Still and bluDiagnostics Co-founders Katie Brenner and Jodi Schroll about the upcoming 2016 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. bluDiagnostics was last year’s Life Sciences category winner and overall grand prize winner. Watch the show here. For more information on the contest, visit www.govsbizplancontest.com.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018