On May 24, 2016, the Wisconsin Technology Council hosted their WIN-Madison event, “From Lab to Marketplace: Stem Cell Research After 20 Years,” in Madison. Wisconsin scientists William Murphy, David Gamm and Carter Cliff, all connected to current or emerging companies, talked about the enduring promise of human stem cell research, which began with Thompson’s embryonic stem cell work in the late 1990s and moved to induced pluripotent, or “reverse engineered,” stem cells in the late 2000s. Watch the video here.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 17, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017
- Tom Still testimony: Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy, Special Session AB 1August 4, 2017