A group that includes the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) and aviation and aerospace businesses, including Milwaukee-based Astronautics Corporation of America, announced it’s considering building “an aviation/aerospace center of excellence” in southeastern Wisconsin. The new establishment would house research on new aerospace and cybersecurity systems, and bring together engineers, software developers, and other professionals, according to a news release. While a construction timeline is still to come, members of the group expect the center will be located at Astronautics’ headquarters. Read the full story here.
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017