A group that includes the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) and aviation and aerospace businesses, including Milwaukee-based Astronautics Corporation of America, announced it’s considering building “an aviation/aerospace center of excellence” in southeastern Wisconsin. The new establishment would house research on new aerospace and cybersecurity systems, and bring together engineers, software developers, and other professionals, according to a news release. While a construction timeline is still to come, members of the group expect the center will be located at Astronautics’ headquarters. Read the full story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018