The Madison, WI-based company’s flagship product, called Excelsior, is a cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that helps researchers collect and interpret ophthalmic data. Excelsior, which in 2013received 510(k) clearance from the FDA, is specifically designed for image and data management in trials of drug candidates aimed at treating ocular diseases. Read the full story here.
- Zach Halmstad to receive ‘Seize the Day’ award at June Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 25, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellular Logistics pursuing commercialization, top spot in Governor’s Business Plan ContestApril 24, 2017
- InsideWis: In Logistics Health founder Don Weber, military veterans have an entrepreneurial modelApril 21, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017