Since launching in 2013, Mequon, WI-based iDAvatarshas mostly focused on applications for its intelligent virtual assistant software in the healthcare industry. That will likely change following the startup’s acquisition of CodeBaby, which has developed similar technology to iDAvatars’.
- Zach Halmstad to receive ‘Seize the Day’ award at June Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 25, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellular Logistics pursuing commercialization, top spot in Governor’s Business Plan ContestApril 24, 2017
- InsideWis: In Logistics Health founder Don Weber, military veterans have an entrepreneurial modelApril 21, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017