Since launching in 2013, Mequon, WI-based iDAvatarshas mostly focused on applications for its intelligent virtual assistant software in the healthcare industry. That will likely change following the startup’s acquisition of CodeBaby, which has developed similar technology to iDAvatars’.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin could be big loser under Senate health-care planJune 23, 2017
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017