Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017