OnKöl, a Milwaukee-based startup whose flagship product is aimed at older adults, and ties together myriad home and health-monitoring devices, said it has been selected as a finalist for a 2016 Edison Award. The awards, which are conducted by Chicago-based Edison Universe, honor “excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design, and innovation,” according to the organization’s website. Winners will be announced on April 21 at a gala in New York, according to a press release. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017