Madison-based Swallow Solutions has raised nearly $450,000 from nine investors, and the total could increase to $750,000, according to an SEC filing. Swallow, which raised $1.1 million in March, is developing a device designed to help patients strengthen the mouth and throat muscles used in swallowing. Company founder JoAnne Robbins referred a request for comment to CEO Eric Horler, who could not immediately be reached. To read the full Xconomy roundup, click here.
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018
- Hyde Sportswear, 2016 Governor’s Business Plan Contest winner, to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank”January 11, 2018