Huff succeeds Michael Drescher, who remains active with the company as founder and chairman. Huff is a founder and managing partner at Golden, Colorado-based Maroon Ventures, a digital media strategies and capital solutions firm. She previously co-founded Tru Measure, an advertising ROI solution for the local media industry that was acquired by national publishing company McClatchy Co. in 2013. Huff holds an MBA in operations management from Regis University and a bachelor’s in communications and public relations from Washington State University. Read the full story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Arjun Sanga of WiSysMay 22, 2017
- Five success stories featured at Wis Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Why Wisconsin is a bottom-feeder in startup index – and how it can improveMay 19, 2017
- News and views on Kauffman Foundation report on Wisconsin startupsMay 19, 2017
- ‘Muster Across Wisconsin’ rallies entrepreneurs, vets at Lambeau, features West Point grad Bob SimmonsMay 18, 2017