Huff succeeds Michael Drescher, who remains active with the company as founder and chairman. Huff is a founder and managing partner at Golden, Colorado-based Maroon Ventures, a digital media strategies and capital solutions firm. She previously co-founded Tru Measure, an advertising ROI solution for the local media industry that was acquired by national publishing company McClatchy Co. in 2013. Huff holds an MBA in operations management from Regis University and a bachelor’s in communications and public relations from Washington State University. Read the full story here.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018