The Internet of Things is helping cities improve everything from traffic data, weather, and parking, to water usage and waste management.
- Zach Halmstad to receive ‘Seize the Day’ award at June Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 25, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellular Logistics pursuing commercialization, top spot in Governor’s Business Plan ContestApril 24, 2017
- InsideWis: In Logistics Health founder Don Weber, military veterans have an entrepreneurial modelApril 21, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017