“We are excited to work with NarrativeDx to see their innovative artificial intelligence technology reach its full potential,” Managing Partner of HealthX Ventures Mark Bakken said in a statement. “We see great opportunity with tools that can help hospitals manage and improve their most important relationships–those they have with their patients.” Read the full story here.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017