Like many North Shore women, Sheila Long left her full-time corporate job in favor of consulting, which offered a more flexible schedule. Long, a mother of three, was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, which made it difficult for her to continue with her corporate sales job at Motorola. She used her business acumen to help female entrepreneurs, many of which could benefit from collaboration with other women entrepreneurs.
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018