Registration is open for this biennial event inviting business and industry to campus to learn how a partnership with UW–Madison can advance their business strategy. Day on Campus connects attendees with units and departments ready to engage on solutions for today’s business needs and provides opportunities to learn from peers who have already found success with campus solutions. The event, coordinated by the Office of Corporate Relations, brings the breadth of campus resources together at one time so businesses can take the next step in a relationship with UW–Madison.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Henry Schwartz of MobCraft BeerJuly 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017