TECNA (Technology Councils of North America) and CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association.) Tom Still, president of the Tech Council, will attend this two-day event in Washington, D.C., to represent Wisconsin’s technology-related companies and our members who share a goal of growing the technology sectors in Wisconsin. The fly-in takes place Feb. 14-15, 2017, and will include visits to congressional offices. For more information, click here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Henry Schwartz of MobCraft BeerJuly 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017