Reminder, the deadline for entry to the first UW-Green Bay student Business Idea Competition is 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12. Full-time UW-Green Bay students must submit a 90-second video file or YouTube link to Ryan Kauth, lecturer of entrepreneurship in the Cofrin School of Business, at firstname.lastname@example.org by this deadline. Students will be notified within days of the deadline if they qualify for the pitch event held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the University Union Phoenix B. Kauth will hold optional office hours for brief training sessions for qualifiers of the March 23 competition from Monday, March 20 to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23, by appointment. More here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017