AquaSensors LLC, winner of the Advanced Manufacturing category in the 2005 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, has been acquired by Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. To read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on the acquisition, click here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020