AquaSensors LLC, winner of the Advanced Manufacturing category in the 2005 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, has been acquired by Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. To read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on the acquisition, click here.
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020
- Guest column: Furloughs, layoffs, and other words better unsaid: Workforce planning in a time of pandemicJune 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020