AquaSensors LLC, winner of the Advanced Manufacturing category in the 2005 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, has been acquired by Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. To read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on the acquisition, click here.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019