The Wisconsin Technology Council hosted its inaugural Brew Bites & Bytes evening event on Aug. 4 at the Wisconsin Brewing Company. The event successfully raised more than $1,000 for the Wisconsin YES contest. Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science is a statewide youth business plan contest modeled after the successful Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Public, private and home-schooled students across Wisconsin are eligible to turn their science- and tech-related ideas into business plans and compete for cash and prizes.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018