Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018