Registration is open for this biennial event inviting business and industry to campus to learn how a partnership with UW–Madison can advance their business strategy. Day on Campus connects attendees with units and departments ready to engage on solutions for today’s business needs and provides opportunities to learn from peers who have already found success with campus solutions. The event, coordinated by the Office of Corporate Relations, brings the breadth of campus resources together at one time so businesses can take the next step in a relationship with UW–Madison.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018