Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Solar Flairs, a Sturgeon Bay company that designs, builds and installs large arrays of photovoltaic solar panels made to look like flowers. The company is a finalist in the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018