Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Solar Flairs, a Sturgeon Bay company that designs, builds and installs large arrays of photovoltaic solar panels made to look like flowers. The company is a finalist in the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018