Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Solar Flairs, a Sturgeon Bay company that designs, builds and installs large arrays of photovoltaic solar panels made to look like flowers. The company is a finalist in the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- WisconsinINNO: Northwestern Mutual joins NBA stars as investor in Black-owned mobile banking app GoalsetterJanuary 26, 2021
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 26, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison-area business leaders express optimism, caution about Biden administrationJanuary 26, 2021
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: California and bust? For those fleeing Golden State, Wisconsin offers silver liningJanuary 21, 2021