Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on Solar Flairs, a Sturgeon Bay company that designs, builds and installs large arrays of photovoltaic solar panels made to look like flowers. The company is a finalist in the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019