Aberdean Consulting LLC, a leading provider of information technology solutions and services to small and midsized businesses, today announced that it has acquired the client list of Madison-based Sundial Software Corp.’s small business support service. Two Sundial employees instrumental in managing and providing service to those clients will be joining Aberdean. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Read full news release here.
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021