Angel group valuations and deal sizes are on a huge growth trajectory according to the HALO Report through the third quarter of 2015. Wisconsin Investment Partners, a Madison-based angel investors network, was among the nation’s 12 most active angel groups through the third quarter of 2015. Read the full ACA Blog post here.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021