Angel group valuations and deal sizes are on a huge growth trajectory according to the HALO Report through the third quarter of 2015. Wisconsin Investment Partners, a Madison-based angel investors network, was among the nation’s 12 most active angel groups through the third quarter of 2015. Read the full ACA Blog post here.
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020