Angel group valuations and deal sizes are on a huge growth trajectory according to the HALO Report through the third quarter of 2015. Wisconsin Investment Partners, a Madison-based angel investors network, was among the nation’s 12 most active angel groups through the third quarter of 2015. Read the full ACA Blog post here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019