Angel group valuations and deal sizes are on a huge growth trajectory according to the HALO Report through the third quarter of 2015. Wisconsin Investment Partners, a Madison-based angel investors network, was among the nation’s 12 most active angel groups through the third quarter of 2015. Read the full ACA Blog post here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020