A Maine-based aircraft company announced Monday it is moving its headquarters to Superior, creating up to 600 new jobs. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021