Alice.com said Tuesday morning it is launching a new service that gives makers of toothpaste, toilet paper and other consumer packaged goods a way to create their own Internet storefront. The storefronts deliver a “learning lab of consumer data and insights” and allow consumers to make their purchases from multiple makers in a single transaction, Alice.com said in a news release. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019