Alice.com said Tuesday morning it is launching a new service that gives makers of toothpaste, toilet paper and other consumer packaged goods a way to create their own Internet storefront. The storefronts deliver a “learning lab of consumer data and insights” and allow consumers to make their purchases from multiple makers in a single transaction, Alice.com said in a news release. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021