Alice.com said Tuesday morning it is launching a new service that gives makers of toothpaste, toilet paper and other consumer packaged goods a way to create their own Internet storefront. The storefronts deliver a “learning lab of consumer data and insights” and allow consumers to make their purchases from multiple makers in a single transaction, Alice.com said in a news release. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021