So you want to be an angel investor? Come to the Madison Club on April 19 for the Investors’ Edge. This program will discuss how angel networks work, the costs of joining and the benefits to investing with others. Hear from experienced investors Bob Wood and Tracy Yaktus, co-managers of Wisconsin Investment Partners, one of the most active angel networks in the United States. Bram Daelemans, director of the Wisconsin Angel Network, will give an introductory overview of angel investing basics and trends. Cost to attend is free and the program is exclusive to Madison Club members and the community’s accredited investors. Light snack buffet and cash bar open at 5:30 PM and the program begins at 6 PM. The program will be followed by a networking reception at 7 PM. To register, please call 608-255-4861. For more info, click here.
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020