Thirty-five well-dressed men and women are sipping wine and chatting in the lounge of one of Milwaukee’s oldest and most exclusive social clubs. A century ago, this is where the city’s beer and banking giants mixed and mingled. Tonight’s crowd isn’t all that different — many of these men and women are worth at least a million dollars. Once a month, they pool their money to invest in high-tech, fast-growth startups. They call themselves the Silicon Pastures Angel Investment Network. Read full NPR story here.
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- Crunchbase: Star-Gazing Investors Launch More Money Into Space TechJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021