Thirty-five well-dressed men and women are sipping wine and chatting in the lounge of one of Milwaukee’s oldest and most exclusive social clubs. A century ago, this is where the city’s beer and banking giants mixed and mingled. Tonight’s crowd isn’t all that different — many of these men and women are worth at least a million dollars. Once a month, they pool their money to invest in high-tech, fast-growth startups. They call themselves the Silicon Pastures Angel Investment Network. Read full NPR story here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020