AquaMost LLC and a Pennsylvania environmental remediation company, Encotech Inc., said Tuesday they have received a $100,000 federal innovation grant to develop an advanced water purification device. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here. Aquamost was a finalist in the 2009 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. To learn more and enter the 2010 contest, click here.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019