AquaMost LLC and a Pennsylvania environmental remediation company, Encotech Inc., said Tuesday they have received a $100,000 federal innovation grant to develop an advanced water purification device. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here. Aquamost was a finalist in the 2009 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. To learn more and enter the 2010 contest, click here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019