AquaMost LLC and a Pennsylvania environmental remediation company, Encotech Inc., said Tuesday they have received a $100,000 federal innovation grant to develop an advanced water purification device. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here. Aquamost was a finalist in the 2009 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. To learn more and enter the 2010 contest, click here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021