BIC Corp., the U.S. subsidiary of Paris-based BIC Group — known for its pens, lighters and shavers — bought Middleton-based Sologear, which produces ethanol-based Flamedisk, a charcoal alternative. Read more from the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019