BIC Corp., the U.S. subsidiary of Paris-based BIC Group — known for its pens, lighters and shavers — bought Middleton-based Sologear, which produces ethanol-based Flamedisk, a charcoal alternative. Read more from the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020