Democratic state legislators plan to hold hearings, possibly as soon as next week, on a proposed $15 million economic growth package that would bulk up Wisconsin’s angel investing tax credits, better connect businesses with university research, and include other measures to rebuild the state’s economy. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019