Democratic state legislators plan to hold hearings, possibly as soon as next week, on a proposed $15 million economic growth package that would bulk up Wisconsin’s angel investing tax credits, better connect businesses with university research, and include other measures to rebuild the state’s economy. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019