Democratic state legislators plan to hold hearings, possibly as soon as next week, on a proposed $15 million economic growth package that would bulk up Wisconsin’s angel investing tax credits, better connect businesses with university research, and include other measures to rebuild the state’s economy. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021