Democratic state legislators plan to hold hearings, possibly as soon as next week, on a proposed $15 million economic growth package that would bulk up Wisconsin’s angel investing tax credits, better connect businesses with university research, and include other measures to rebuild the state’s economy. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020