While the rest of the state’s economy was shrinking by more than 3%, Wisconsin’s bioscience sector grew by nearly 3%. It’s a small sector that employs just 1.1% of all the workers in the state, but it also provides much higher-than-average earnings. Click here to read more.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018