While the rest of the state’s economy was shrinking by more than 3%, Wisconsin’s bioscience sector grew by nearly 3%. It’s a small sector that employs just 1.1% of all the workers in the state, but it also provides much higher-than-average earnings. Click here to read more.
- It’s a wrap: Our first-ever virtual 2020 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 5, 2020
- Extended-release drug delivery platform winner of the 2020 Business Plan ContestJune 4, 2020
- Minocqua student wins annual ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth business plan contest with dog treat lineJune 4, 2020
- InsideWis: Doing ‘right” in tech is part of the job in a world of inflammatory postsJune 4, 2020
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020