Shine Medical Technologies Inc. of Monona has signed an agreement to supply China’s largest producer and distributor of radio-pharmaceuticals with a key radioisotope used in medical imaging and cancer treatments. Read the full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020