Shine Medical Technologies Inc. of Monona has signed an agreement to supply China’s largest producer and distributor of radio-pharmaceuticals with a key radioisotope used in medical imaging and cancer treatments. Read the full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021