Milwaukee-based BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation Inc., a nonprofit that practices venture philanthropy, has announced an investment of $1 million in five companies new to its portfolio. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: Diverse fund managers ‘change the narrative’ in venture capitalOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: An Epic Health Research Network duo will explain at an upcoming Tech Council event how it is tapping digital health records to better inform clinical expertsOctober 15, 2020