The Wisconsin companies that made the list include:
- 33. Northwestern Mutual, Milwaukee
- 64. Bellin Health, Green Bay
- 148. Harely-Davidson, Milwaukee
- 224. ManpowerGroup, Milwaukee
- 225. American Family Insurance, Madison
- 310. Acuity, Sheboygan
- 322. Kwik Trip, La Crosse
- 382. WEC Energy Group, Milwaukee
- 399. Johnson Controls, Glendale
- 407. Air Wisconsin, Appleton
- 442. S.C. Johnson, Racine
- 486. Snap-On, Kenosha
Forbes says the list was compiled by surveying 50,000 Americans working for businesses with at least 1,000 employees. This is the second year that Forbes has ranked America’s best employers for diversity.
“We strive to create a great workplace where everyone can feel welcome and supported,” said Joan Ravanelli Miller, Acuity’s general counsel/vice president of human resources. “Creating a positive work environment is important to every one of the more than 1,300 people who work for Acuity.” Read the full story here.