A new women’s co-working space opened its doors this month in Shorewood. MalamaDoe LLC, located in a 1,500-square-foot space at 4465 N. Oakland Ave., caters to professional women who are solo business owners. The space operates on a subscription model, and can accommodate up to 22 people at one time in its work spaces. There are 13 pods and two conference rooms available to subscribers, as well as gathering areas. A $180 subscription guarantees a designated spot, or $150 gives more flexible access.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020