A new women’s co-working space opened its doors this month in Shorewood. MalamaDoe LLC, located in a 1,500-square-foot space at 4465 N. Oakland Ave., caters to professional women who are solo business owners. The space operates on a subscription model, and can accommodate up to 22 people at one time in its work spaces. There are 13 pods and two conference rooms available to subscribers, as well as gathering areas. A $180 subscription guarantees a designated spot, or $150 gives more flexible access.
- The ‘office’ is open! Industry experts on hand for advice at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 25, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Gateway Capital Partners makes first investment as lead funder in Tip a ScRxipt seed roundOctober 25, 2021
- Madison Startups: Redox Launches New Connector for Microsoft CloudOctober 25, 2021
- Madison.com: Seven charts that show how the economy is performing in Madison and WisconsinOctober 25, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Pharma company could create 250 jobs in Dane County with $250 million facilityOctober 25, 2021