A new women’s co-working space opened its doors this month in Shorewood. MalamaDoe LLC, located in a 1,500-square-foot space at 4465 N. Oakland Ave., caters to professional women who are solo business owners. The space operates on a subscription model, and can accommodate up to 22 people at one time in its work spaces. There are 13 pods and two conference rooms available to subscribers, as well as gathering areas. A $180 subscription guarantees a designated spot, or $150 gives more flexible access.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019