Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer high quality Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRIs) to patients for an affordable rate of $600 or less, today announced it has raised $6.5 million in growth capital. This will help fuel a national expansion plan that kicks off in Chicago as Smart Choice MRI explores additional markets. Milwaukee-based F Street Capital, LLC, with a core group of legacy and new investors, led the financing round with $2.5 million. Read the full Business Wire story here.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018