Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer high quality Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRIs) to patients for an affordable rate of $600 or less, today announced it has raised $6.5 million in growth capital. This will help fuel a national expansion plan that kicks off in Chicago as Smart Choice MRI explores additional markets. Milwaukee-based F Street Capital, LLC, with a core group of legacy and new investors, led the financing round with $2.5 million. Read the full Business Wire story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020