Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer high quality Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRIs) to patients for an affordable rate of $600 or less, today announced it has raised $6.5 million in growth capital. This will help fuel a national expansion plan that kicks off in Chicago as Smart Choice MRI explores additional markets. Milwaukee-based F Street Capital, LLC, with a core group of legacy and new investors, led the financing round with $2.5 million. Read the full Business Wire story here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019