Brown County ranked fourth in the 2012 Fourth Economy survey of mid-sized counties in the United States. The private survey, recently highlighted by Innovation America, ranks counties that it believes are “ideally positioned to attract modern investment and managed economic growth.” Click here to learn more.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020