Brown County ranked fourth in the 2012 Fourth Economy survey of mid-sized counties in the United States. The private survey, recently highlighted by Innovation America, ranks counties that it believes are “ideally positioned to attract modern investment and managed economic growth.” Click here to learn more.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019