A state program approved $11.17 million in tax credits last year for 50 early-stage companies that leveraged more than $44 million in outside investment, according to a new report by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. Read the full Business Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2019 entries through Jan. 31, 2019December 3, 2018
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Erin Tenderholt, co-founder of Blexx, winner of the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 30, 2018