The University of Wisconsin-Madison remains near the top of the class in spending for research, but has slipped one place in rankings to No. 4. UW-Madison, with more than $1.1 billion in research expenditures for fiscal 2011, ranked behind Johns Hopkins University, the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and the University of Washington at Seattle, according to a press release. Read the full Business Journal story here.
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020