The University of Wisconsin-Madison remains near the top of the class in spending for research, but has slipped one place in rankings to No. 4. UW-Madison, with more than $1.1 billion in research expenditures for fiscal 2011, ranked behind Johns Hopkins University, the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and the University of Washington at Seattle, according to a press release. Read the full Business Journal story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019