The University of Wisconsin-Madison remains near the top of the class in spending for research, but has slipped one place in rankings to No. 4. UW-Madison, with more than $1.1 billion in research expenditures for fiscal 2011, ranked behind Johns Hopkins University, the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and the University of Washington at Seattle, according to a press release. Read the full Business Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021