“NorthStar has quickly achieved several key milestones in advancing our strategically planned RadioGenix System roll-out,” said George P. Messina, Chairman and CEO of NorthStar. “First, the FDA approval of our Beloit manufacturing facility enables us to scale up production and expand capacity to meet anticipated customer demand. The approval came well in advance of the anticipated FDA action date. Second, we are also very pleased to announce that the commercial launch of the RadioGenix System has commenced, with the first contract signed and the first installation scheduled at a customer site. This important event marks another milestone in NorthStar’s commitment to provide the United States healthcare system with a reliable, domestic non-uranium based Mo-99 supply for production of the important medical diagnostic imaging radioisotope, technetium-99m. We anticipate shipping additional RadioGenix Systems as potential customers receive licensing amendments for their sites, and look forward to sharing our progress.” Read the full story here.
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021
- Madison.com: That’s so Fetch: Wes Schroll, ‘unicorn’ CEO, to speak at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs ConferenceMay 10, 2021