“NorthStar has quickly achieved several key milestones in advancing our strategically planned RadioGenix System roll-out,” said George P. Messina, Chairman and CEO of NorthStar. “First, the FDA approval of our Beloit manufacturing facility enables us to scale up production and expand capacity to meet anticipated customer demand. The approval came well in advance of the anticipated FDA action date. Second, we are also very pleased to announce that the commercial launch of the RadioGenix System has commenced, with the first contract signed and the first installation scheduled at a customer site. This important event marks another milestone in NorthStar’s commitment to provide the United States healthcare system with a reliable, domestic non-uranium based Mo-99 supply for production of the important medical diagnostic imaging radioisotope, technetium-99m. We anticipate shipping additional RadioGenix Systems as potential customers receive licensing amendments for their sites, and look forward to sharing our progress.” Read the full story here.
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019