“NorthStar has quickly achieved several key milestones in advancing our strategically planned RadioGenix System roll-out,” said George P. Messina, Chairman and CEO of NorthStar. “First, the FDA approval of our Beloit manufacturing facility enables us to scale up production and expand capacity to meet anticipated customer demand. The approval came well in advance of the anticipated FDA action date. Second, we are also very pleased to announce that the commercial launch of the RadioGenix System has commenced, with the first contract signed and the first installation scheduled at a customer site. This important event marks another milestone in NorthStar’s commitment to provide the United States healthcare system with a reliable, domestic non-uranium based Mo-99 supply for production of the important medical diagnostic imaging radioisotope, technetium-99m. We anticipate shipping additional RadioGenix Systems as potential customers receive licensing amendments for their sites, and look forward to sharing our progress.” Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Doing ‘right” in tech is part of the job in a world of inflammatory postsJune 4, 2020
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020