“NorthStar has quickly achieved several key milestones in advancing our strategically planned RadioGenix System roll-out,” said George P. Messina, Chairman and CEO of NorthStar. “First, the FDA approval of our Beloit manufacturing facility enables us to scale up production and expand capacity to meet anticipated customer demand. The approval came well in advance of the anticipated FDA action date. Second, we are also very pleased to announce that the commercial launch of the RadioGenix System has commenced, with the first contract signed and the first installation scheduled at a customer site. This important event marks another milestone in NorthStar’s commitment to provide the United States healthcare system with a reliable, domestic non-uranium based Mo-99 supply for production of the important medical diagnostic imaging radioisotope, technetium-99m. We anticipate shipping additional RadioGenix Systems as potential customers receive licensing amendments for their sites, and look forward to sharing our progress.” Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019