Three members of the Wisconsin Technology Council board — Kelly Fitzsimmons, Toni Sikes and Bill Hickey — were quoted in a Thursday cover story by Madison Capital Times Editor Paul Fanlund on Wisconsin’s business “brand” and how it might be affected by the ongoing struggle over public-employee union bargaining. Click here to read to full story.
- WisBusiness: Panelists call for greater investments in creative industriesJanuary 29, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show features Darcy LuomaJanuary 27, 2020
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020