Three members of the Wisconsin Technology Council board — Kelly Fitzsimmons, Toni Sikes and Bill Hickey — were quoted in a Thursday cover story by Madison Capital Times Editor Paul Fanlund on Wisconsin’s business “brand” and how it might be affected by the ongoing struggle over public-employee union bargaining. Click here to read to full story.
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021