Three members of the Wisconsin Technology Council board — Kelly Fitzsimmons, Toni Sikes and Bill Hickey — were quoted in a Thursday cover story by Madison Capital Times Editor Paul Fanlund on Wisconsin’s business “brand” and how it might be affected by the ongoing struggle over public-employee union bargaining. Click here to read to full story.
- Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021