StartingBlock, an entrepreneurship center set to open next month in a new high-rise office structure on Madison’s near east side, has announced the initial roster of companies it plans on hosting in its space.
The mix of companies is diverse, with smartphone app developers poised to work alongside biotechnology firms and video game designers. The startups include:
- Kilter, a company making an app that rewards people for working out.
- Markable, a maker of image recognition AI in the fashion industry
- BluDiagnostics, a maker of fertility screening devices
- ArchVirtual, a company using virtual reality to inform architectural design
- Rebate Bus, a developer of software to help companies invest in energy-efficiency
- Flourish, a consultancy for helping small to mid-level businesses
- Wolf Flow, developer of an app for multitasking on desktop computers
- Bump Studios, an independent video game studio currently working on a survival game
- Hankr, a company designing platforms for finding local restaurants.
- Lineleap, a phone app for people to pay to skip to the front of the line at clubs
- ImageMoverMD, a tool for incorporating images into medical records software
Read the full article here.