Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial on themes laid out in “Caught in the Middle: America’s Heartland in the Age of Globalism,” a book by Richard Longworth of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. Longworth spoke at the April 22 WIN-Madison luncheon. To see his presentation via Mediasite Live, click here.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019