Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial on themes laid out in “Caught in the Middle: America’s Heartland in the Age of Globalism,” a book by Richard Longworth of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. Longworth spoke at the April 22 WIN-Madison luncheon. To see his presentation via Mediasite Live, click here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019