Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial on themes laid out in “Caught in the Middle: America’s Heartland in the Age of Globalism,” a book by Richard Longworth of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. Longworth spoke at the April 22 WIN-Madison luncheon. To see his presentation via Mediasite Live, click here.
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021
- Madison.com: That’s so Fetch: Wes Schroll, ‘unicorn’ CEO, to speak at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs ConferenceMay 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin Tomorrow – An economy for allMay 7, 2021