Kathy Collins, who has worked with hundreds of tech-based companies over the past 10 years at the Wisconsin Department of Commerce, has become director of the Wisconsin Entrepreneur Network’s Madison-based region. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Collins’ transition.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020