Kathy Collins, who has worked with hundreds of tech-based companies over the past 10 years at the Wisconsin Department of Commerce, has become director of the Wisconsin Entrepreneur Network’s Madison-based region. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Collins’ transition.
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019