The Water Council, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) and the Fund for Lake Michigan (FFLM) today announced two winners that best align with The Water Council’s Pilot Deployment Program’s goal to address integrated water solutions through innovation, application and demonstration, while maintaining a cost-efficient, scalable and deployable model. Read the full news release here.
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020