The Water Council, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) and the Fund for Lake Michigan (FFLM) today announced two winners that best align with The Water Council’s Pilot Deployment Program’s goal to address integrated water solutions through innovation, application and demonstration, while maintaining a cost-efficient, scalable and deployable model. Read the full news release here.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019