The future of Milwaukee’s cluster of water technology companies and researchers was discussed at the Dec. 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield. Click here to read a WisBusiness.com story on the event. Read the Waukesha Freeman’s coverage here. Read two Dec. 28 Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel guest columns – one by Richard Meeusen of Badger Meter Inc. and the second by the Tech Council’s Tom Still. And watch a Wisconsin Eye broadcast on Charter Channel 995 or Time Warner Channel 163.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019