The future of Milwaukee’s cluster of water technology companies and researchers was discussed at the Dec. 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield. Click here to read a WisBusiness.com story on the event. Read the Waukesha Freeman’s coverage here. Read two Dec. 28 Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel guest columns – one by Richard Meeusen of Badger Meter Inc. and the second by the Tech Council’s Tom Still. And watch a Wisconsin Eye broadcast on Charter Channel 995 or Time Warner Channel 163.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018