A vast swath of farmland near the town of Mount Pleasant in the U.S. state of Wisconsin is set for a dramatic makeover. That’s because it will soon be the site of a massive factory for Taiwan-based electronics manufacturer Foxconn. View the video featuring Tom Still here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018