A vast swath of farmland near the town of Mount Pleasant in the U.S. state of Wisconsin is set for a dramatic makeover. That’s because it will soon be the site of a massive factory for Taiwan-based electronics manufacturer Foxconn. View the video featuring Tom Still here.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019