Since 2014, Datica has kept its finger on the operational pulse of hospital CIOs, sharing important technology concerns with the broader healthcare IT industry from the CIO vantage point. To assess the most important issues for CIOs in 2018, Datica conducted a survey of 175 hospital CIOs. The results of this survey, as outlined in this special report, depict the current runway for healthcare IT executives as they contemplate migrating their organizational data to the cloud.
KEY FINDINGS INSIDE THE REPORT
- Cloud hosting is a priority for healthcare information executives
- Even though the shift to the cloud is a priority for most healthcare IT professionals, the transition is happening slowly
- The majority of respondents do not have a strategy for moving their data centers to the cloud
- Compliance, security, and privacy are big concerns
- Organizations currently using cloud hosting are innovating and customizing applications, but still protecting PHI
Read the full story here.