A Jan. 14 news story in the New York Times described one of Wisconsin’s biggest technology success stories, Epic Systems, the electronic health records company that helps to keep track of 40 million patients. Click here to read more and here to register for a Jan. 24 WIN-Madison luncheon featuring Epic’s chief administrative officer, Steve Dickmann.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020