A Jan. 14 news story in the New York Times described one of Wisconsin’s biggest technology success stories, Epic Systems, the electronic health records company that helps to keep track of 40 million patients. Click here to read more and here to register for a Jan. 24 WIN-Madison luncheon featuring Epic’s chief administrative officer, Steve Dickmann.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019