A Jan. 14 news story in the New York Times described one of Wisconsin’s biggest technology success stories, Epic Systems, the electronic health records company that helps to keep track of 40 million patients. Click here to read more and here to register for a Jan. 24 WIN-Madison luncheon featuring Epic’s chief administrative officer, Steve Dickmann.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018