Intel Corp., the international computer chip developer, opened a new office in Eau Claire Tuesday, a good sign for the local economy, said Gov. Scott Walker. Intel will develop new products at the office located at 1825 N. Clairemont Ave., which had previously housed Sitepro. Read the full story in the Eau Claire Leader Telegram here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019