Intel Corp., the international computer chip developer, opened a new office in Eau Claire Tuesday, a good sign for the local economy, said Gov. Scott Walker. Intel will develop new products at the office located at 1825 N. Clairemont Ave., which had previously housed Sitepro. Read the full story in the Eau Claire Leader Telegram here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020