Intel Corp., the international computer chip developer, opened a new office in Eau Claire Tuesday, a good sign for the local economy, said Gov. Scott Walker. Intel will develop new products at the office located at 1825 N. Clairemont Ave., which had previously housed Sitepro. Read the full story in the Eau Claire Leader Telegram here.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019