WASHINGTON — A lawsuit that threatened to end federal funding of embryonic stem cell research was thrown out, allowing the U.S. to continue to support a search for cures to deadly diseases over protests the work relies on destroyed human embryos. Read the Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021
- Rural Health Leadership Radio features Jo Anne Preston at Rural WI Health CooperativeSeptember 21, 2021
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2021 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 21, 2021
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- TechCrunch: ‘The bet we’re making now is on founder skills’ instead of productsSeptember 20, 2021